Waterford is renowned for good grub. The city and county is thronged bars, cafes and restaurants where you will find just about everything on the menu.
Check out Waterford Live's suggestions below for grabbing a bite to eat at lunch.
-Uluru Bar and Restaurant (Dunmore Road, Waterford)
-The Gingerman (6 Arundel Lane, Waterford)
-The Spinnaker Bar and Restaurant (Dunmore East)
- Granville Hotel (The Quay, Waterford)
- 360 Cookhouse (Castle Street, Abbeyside, Dungarvan)
- Sheehan's Restaurant (The Quay, Waterford)
- Bodega (54 John Street, Waterford)
- Cafe Lucia (Ardkeen Shopping Centre, Dunmore Road, Waterford)
- No.9 Café (9 Barronstrand Street, Georges Court Shopping Centre)
- Café Royal (The Mall, Waterford)
-Jack Meades Bar and Restaurant (Cheekpoint)
Want to add to Waterford Live's list of places for lunch? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.